no items to display
We appreciate your business, and we value your privacy and security. The Juice Plus+ Company is therefore committed to safeguarding your privacy both online and off and taking every step possible to ensure that your personal information is secure. Toward that end, we have developed the following comprehensive, global privacy policies.
We protect your privacy in every way we can think of.
- We collect personal information from you only when you choose to provide information to us, such as by purchasing our products.
- If at any time you wish to review, update, change or delete any information you have provided to us, you can log-in to My Account at www.JuicePlus.com, review the personal information you provide us there, and make any changes or corrections you want by clicking the edit button next to “Contact Information.” If you have not created a Juice Plus+ account, you may do so at any time at Customers.JuicePlus.com. You may also contact your Juice Plus+ representative or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
- We will only use the personal information you share with us to assist you in conducting business with us.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, other than business service partners under contract to us who help us serve you better in areas such as fraud prevention, technology services, and specialized customer services. Our contracts dictate that our service partners only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. Furthermore, in cases where we transfer to third parties personal information of EU and Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield (see below), respectively, The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC is potentially liable.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may also supplement or combine your personal information with data lawfully obtained from third parties such as banks and credit card processors that assist us in conducting business with you.
- We will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or rent any of your personal information to any third parties for any purpose, as many other companies do.
- We may, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding our products. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or contact us at email@example.com as set forth under “Contact Information” below. We may also contact you by phone if there is a problem regarding your business with us. If you do not wish for us to contact you by phone, even if there is a problem, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as set forth under “Contact Information” below.
- To assure the high level of personal service for which our company is known, if you choose to become a customer and are not already affiliated with an independent Juice Plus+ Partner, we may assign you a Partner and share basic contact information you provide – such as name, phone number, and email address – with them. This never includes your credit card information or other financial information.
- If you choose to become more than a customer and become a Partner who shares Juice Plus+ with others, you will need to provide additional personal information to us such as your Social Security and/or Tax ID number. We apply the same safeguards to this additional information as we do to credit card information and other financial information.
- All Juice Plus+ independent Partners are also contractually obligated to abide by our privacy and security policies, which include the obligation not to share your personal information with anyone else, under any circumstances.
- The Juice Plus+ Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- If you reside somewhere outside of the US, you may have additional rights under other applicable privacy laws. Please refer to the Juice Plus+ privacy statement for your jurisdiction.
We take additional security measures online.
Keeping your personal financial information private is vitally important to us. Since this can sometimes be a particular problem online, we take these additional security measures in that environment.
- If you purchase our products online, we need your name, mailing address, and credit card or bank account information in order to fulfill your order. We also request an email address and/or telephone number in order to contact you about your order. Any time we ask for a credit card or bank account number, however, we always transmit that payment information in an encrypted format, which keeps it from being understood by unauthorized people. We use state-of-the-art, industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to ensure that is the case.
- If you elect to become an independent Juice Plus+ Partner and share Juice Plus+ products with others, we also need your U.S. Social Security number, your Tax ID number, and/or your bank account information in order to compensate you for your efforts on the Company’s behalf.
- In every case, we take all possible organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, even by a company such as ours that goes to the lengths we do to ensure your privacy and security. In short, we cannot absolutely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us – no one can – and therefore ultimately you do so at your own risk, though we do everything humanly and technologically possible to minimize that risk.
If you wish to turn off the cookies, all major Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer, to prevent cookies from being saved, or to give a warning before a cookie is saved. However, if you turn off cookies completely, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our websites to their full extent, and some web pages may not display properly.
We may also use web analysis services, either directly or through third party providers, to collect information about your usage of our websites (including your anonymized IP address). We will use this information to evaluate usage of the websites, to create reports about the website activities, and to help us provide further services to our users such as you.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to ensure that it reflects changes in the world around us. If we do update it, we will always make the updated statement available here for your continued review.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents
Effective October 1, 2019, Nevada SB220 gives the right to Nevada consumers to request that their personal information not be sold. This notice is simply a reminder that The Juice Plus+ Company does not sell your personal information to any other parties, in Nevada or anywhere.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective January 1, 2020 The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) creates consumer rights for California residents relating to the access to, deletion of, and sharing of personal information that is collected by businesses. Those rights include:
What categories of data we hold on you. You have the right to request that a business such as ours that collects personal information about you discloses:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about you such as name, IP addresses, email address, postal address, phone number, purchasing histories, payment information, etc.
- The categories of sources from which your information is collected such as your online order histories, online surveys, marketing companies, cookies, commissions payments, etc.
- The business purpose for collecting your personal information such as processing your orders including payments, fraud prevention, marketing, processing commission payments, improving your customer experience, etc.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares your personal information including payment processors, affiliates, marketing partners, social media websites, service providers, etc.
To exercise your rights in this regard, please click on the following link: https://jp.proteuscyber.com/CCPA/SAR/index.php
Give me my data from the past 12 months. Upon request, we must disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. This time period may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary. This disclosure will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We are not required to provide you personal information more than twice in a 12-month period. To exercise your rights in this area, please click on the following link: https://jp.proteuscyber.com/CCPA/SAR/index.php
Delete my personal data: Upon request, we must delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. We are not required to delete your personal information, however, if:
- We need the information to complete the transaction or contract for which we collected the information from you.
- We detect a security issue and need the information to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- Deletion of the information creates an issue with regard to the exercise of free speech.
- The information impacts engagement in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to privacy laws. To exercise your rights in this area, please click on the following link: https://jp.proteuscyber.com/CCPA/SAR/index.php.
Do not sell my personal data. Simply as a reminder, The Juice Plus+ Company does not under any circumstances sell your personal data to any other parties. We are required to inform you, however, that in the unlikely event any changes occur in this regard, Juice Plus+ will make every attempt to accommodate any consumers requests that are exercised in this area. To exercise your rights in this area, please click on the following link:
Verification of Requests. In every instance, and for your protection, we must verify any of these requests to ensure that the individual making the request is authorized to make the request, in order to reduce the potential of fraud and to ensure the security of your personal data. We may require that you provide the e-mail address that we have on file for you and verify that you can access that account; as well as ask for your address, phone number, or other data we have on file in order to verify your identity. Additionally, if someone else is submitting the request on your behalf, we reserve the right to validate their authority to act on your behalf – again, in order to reduce the potential of fraud and to ensure the security of your personal data.
Discrimination for exercising one’s rights. The Juice Plus+ Company respects your rights as outlined in the CCPA. We will in no way discriminate against you if you exercise your rights in any of the above categories by denying goods or services to that individual, by charging different prices, or by providing a different level of goods or services for exercising their rights.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: PLEASE NOTE THAT TO EXERCISE YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS, EITHER 1) CALL THE JUICE PLUS+ DATA PRIVACY TOLL FREE NUMBER AT 1-877-492-7524 OR 2) CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS IN THE CALIFORNIA- SPECIFIC SECTIONS ABOVE.
Special additional statements regarding the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework\
The Juice Plus+ Company has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Updated and effective February 20, 2020.
Copyright© 2020, The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC, USA. All rights reserved.